Do you ever struggle with creating consistent Facebook live content? Maybe you hold back from getting started with Fb live because you feel you don’t know what to talk about? If this is you, don’t worry you aren’t alone. Recently we sent out an email asking our email list what they struggled most with in their business. We received a huge response back from people, saying they struggled most with creating good Fb live content. Today we thought we would share some tips for coming up with endless FB content, and give you 30 days worth of topics to take some of the stress off.
Have you grabbed your free audio?…
7 easy steps to become a successful work at home mom in under 2 hours a day. In this free audio I share exactly what I do on a daily basis to build my business around being a mom. This audio will help you get more done, and have more free time to spend with your family.
30 Topics For Fb Live Success:
- Share something that inspires you
- Share the setup at your office, and how you stay organized
- Share you strategy for working your business around kids
- Share your favorite snack for nighttime eating
- Do a live Q&A with your expertise
- Show how to put on makeup and talk about life
- Give advice on raising kids
- Relationship tips
- Share a book review
- Topic secret information about something you do daily, or something you have never shared with anyone
- Tips for building business
- Share tips on how you save money
- Share how you changed your life
- Interview someone who inspires you
- What you would tell your younger self
- Share something you learned today
- Big obstacles you have overcome
- Do a cooking demonstration
- Share your progress on your goals
- Productivity Tips
- An important lesson your parents taught you
- What being a parent has taught you
- Your workout routine
- Your Evening Routine ( people love routine tips)
- Have clients share their testimonies ( don’t use the name of your company)
- How to communicate better
- How to change your thinking so you can change your life
- Share a funny story from your childhood and relate it to something that impacts your life today
- Do a video with your children sharing something valuable you taught them
- Encouragement for parents
This should help you get your ideas flowing. Don’t complicate it, just act. You have a message, and a story for the world to hear so be brave and share it, you could change someones life.
” If it scares you, it might be a good thing to try” -Seth Godin
Useful tools the we use for our FB live:
Remember you don’t need any of this to get started. Get started before it comes in the mail.
Still feel scared to pull the trigger, and go live? This video will help you?
🔥🔥Are you holding back from this one thing that could 10x your business?…. 🤔
Posted by Danielle Bernal on Thursday, May 25, 2017
Did This Help You? If so, I would greatly appreciate it if you comment below and shared on Facebook.
More recourses for you:
Facebook: Danielle on Facebook
Considering Coaching? Check out my Work with Me tab and Survey where we help people Everyday.
PS: Get Your Free Audio 7 EASY STEPS TO BECOME A SUCCESSFUL WORK AT HOME MOM IN UNDER 2 HOURS A DAY!