Do you ever feel stuck when it comes to branding yourself? Maybe you feel you are producing quality content, but feel your efforts are not generating leads. This is a common question I get from many network marketers every single day. Today I thought we would share some of the first steps you should take when it comes to branding yourself.
Heads up…. I will be hosting a complimentary webinar this Wednesday June 14th @9pm est. where I will be sharing our exact Facebook formula to generating leads and prospecting. Click here to register .
- Stop branding your company and start branding yourself. This is the hardest thing for most network marketers to understand. The reason that it is so important to get this one major step is because branding a company doesn’t help most network marketers at all. In fact it hurts the majority. The best way to start attracting people to you is to create curiosity. Let people wonder what company you are in and have them reach out to you.
- Start adding value daily. Value is solving problems or helping people achieve their desires through education. Think about WHO you are trying to attract to you, and then identify what they would like and need to know, and how you can help them with their problems. Check out this blog I did on how to brand yourself in a health and wellness company. You can apply these tips to any niche, product, or service.
- Consistency is key. If you want to stand out as a credible authority it’s important to understand that you must provide value everyday. In order to see any real progress and create a following it will take sharing value with your audience on a daily basis.
- Engage and interact with those that follow and engage with you. Focus on making friends, networking, and building relationships. This is where so many people go wrong. Spamming people just doesn’t work, in fact it turns people off and gives our industry a bad name. Build relationships get to know people, see if they have a need for what it is you offer. Be a human first.
- Think long term. If you are going to build a successful brand you must have long term vision. Brands are not built overnight, this is why you must still continue to prospect and connect while building your brand. A lot of network marketers get focused on the internet and branding and forget the most important ingredient to building a business and that is exposures. Talking to people is how we get paid, but if you focus on prospecting and branding at the same time you could build your brand to the point where prospecting becomes an option. You can build a brand that brings in so many leads a day that you no longer have to prospect because your prospects are coming to you. This is why you must have long term vision, you have to know why you are doing it, and be in it for the long haul.
Did This Help You? If so, I would greatly appreciate it if you comment below and shared on Facebook.
Facebook: Danielle on Facebook
Considering Coaching? Check out my Work with Me tab and Survey where we help people Everyday.
PS: Get Your Free Audio 7 EASY STEPS TO BECOME A SUCCESSFUL WORK AT HOME MOM IN UNDER 2 HOURS A DAY!