Excited to share my interview with Ashley Astralaga today. Her tips for building your business around a full time job and raising babies will be sure to inspire and move you.
Please enjoy and feel fee to share!
Who is Ashley Astralaga?
Ashley Astralaga is a mom, working full-time, and also crushing her Network Marketing business. She’s also a friend of ours and one of our partners in our Network Marketing company. She started with us about 4 months ago to make some extra money for the wedding she is planning in June, but is now moving so fast she plans to leave her job this year.
So how does Ashley do it all? I asked her to sit down with me and share her tips on how she’s building her business around her job and family. Today Ashley shares how she’s building her business each day in under 2 hours.
How To Build Your Business Around Kids And A Full-Time Job
1. Look over your daily schedule- Sit down and write down all the things you do each day. Then go find the open spots to schedule business building activity. This may mean you have to get up an hour earlier, stay up and hour later, or even cut back on television. There is plenty of time during the day, you just to be willing to carve the time out and make room for it.
2. Have a game plan- Make a list each morning of all the things that must be accomplished so that you have a clear game plan. It’s easy to lose your day if you don’t have a plan.
3. Wake up and hour earlier- Use this hour to have time to yourself, and take care of any work that needs to be done before you go to work. An hour to yourself without distractions from the kids is important. Everyone needs at least an hour to themselves each day.
4. Use your nights for the following:
- Have your social media posts planned for the following day, so you don’t waste time trying to find things to post.
- Find the prospects on Facebook that you plan on connecting with the following day.
- Follow up with clients, new teammates, or anyone who has expressed interest
5. Use your bathroom breaks- Ashely takes 2 bathroom breaks, and uses the voice messenger so she can get all her messages out within a few minutes. This allows her to contact more people in just under 10 min for each break.
6. Use your lunch break- A 30 minute lunch break can be used to post on social media, engage online, and listen to self development.
7. Understand it’s not going to be easy, but in the future it will be worth it
8. Consistency is importnat- It’s doing it everyday and being consistent that makes your efforts count. You might have days where you fall off track, but it’s important to get back on track as fast as you can.
9. Don’t forget about yourself- Taking care of yourself is equally important as taking care of your business. Make time for yourself to take care of you and your health. Ashley does this by going to the gym at 10pm each night. She uses her gym time to get focused, and plan mentally for the next day.
10. Have an it’s not an option mentality- When things get tough, or when you don’t feel like doing what you gotta do, remind yourself that it’s not an option. If you have a big vision, if you plan to leave your job one day then it can’t be an option, you have to do it anyway.
11. Stay organized- Clean as you go so your house duties don’t pile up. Having a clean house makes you work more efficiently. It’s hard to focus when you don’t have a clean space to work in.
12. Ask for help- You don’t have to do it alone. If you have family or a partner ask them to help you. Don’t try to do it all by yourself be ok with the fact that you are going to need help. If your family and friends don’t support you, find a go to person that will support you. Have a person in your corner that will help you watch your child in the times that you need it.
Below is the Facebook live interview we did with Ashley, where she shares her tips for building your business around a full-time job and family!
💥💥How to build your network marketing business around kids and a full time job! 💻👩👧👦🏪with Ashley Nicole Astralaga Danielle Bernal daniellebernal.com
Posted by Danielle Bernal on Saturday, April 8, 2017
More recourses for you:
Did This Help You? If so, I would greatly appreciate it if you comment below and shared on Facebook.
Facebook: Danielle on Facebook
Considering Coaching? Check out my Work with Me tab and Survey where we help people Everyday.
PS: Get Your Free Audio 7 EASY STEPS TO BECOME A SUCCESSFUL WORK AT HOME MOM IN UNDER 2 HOURS A DAY!